Friday, July 30, 2010

You Make Me Smile-Weekly Winner!

Hi, everyone! I guess if your reading this than you have survived yet another week :) I'll keep things short and sweet today so we can get on with all our digi goodnesses! 
First, this weeks new goods:
You Make Me Smile $2.27
You Make Me Smile by river~rose

With the purchase of this kit you will also receive this bonus layout template:


Here is some ct inspiration:


And here is the mini kit, Splendor $1.95
Splendor by river~rose

CT inspiration:



Finally, here is my CU release this week, on sale for $2.27 for a limited time only!
Designer Mix Vol.3 by river~rose

This is expiring at the end of this month!! That means tomorrow is that last day to grab this summer special!
Add $5 or more to your cart and save $2!
code: rivros_2DLS
only at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com
this offer expires August 1st
_____________________________________________________________
And now for this weeks winner :)
cazrush<---That's YOU!
Please contact me at river-rose@comcast.net and I will send your coupon to grab 'You Make Me Smile'
 
That's it for this week. We have some great things coming in August so come back and visit me here for those announcements and you can sign up for my newsletter to stay up to date too!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much - I have sent you an email.
    I couldn't believe it when I saw my name - brought a large smile to my face.
    CazR

    ReplyDelete