Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday, RAK winner announced, New Collab and more :)

Again, happy Friday to all! I'm back today with a big reveal of the collab I did with Amanda Carlson, a fellow FPD designer :) It is getting cold around where I live and Christmas is just around the corner so I have a little something for both! First, though, is the winner from my blog of the collab (if it's not you, check and see if you won on Amanda's blog too)



Is this you? Congratulations!! You can e-mail me at river-rose@comcast.net! 

And now for the reveal:
First Frost 30% off for a very limited time!

River~Rose Creative Artist inspiration:

And now for the jolly fun kit I have this week for your Christmas themed projects also
on sale 30% off for a limited time:Christmas Surprises by river~rose

Creative Artist inspiration:


From digi_Mandy:

Did you notice how fantastic the hybrid stuff looks? Really makes me want to get hands on with it too :D
That will be it for now. I hope all those celebrating Thanksgiving has a wonderful holiday filled with fun and family. And for you all, stay safe and be sure to take your camera where ever it is you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment