Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank you to you! Winners announced too :)

Hello everyone. I first wanted to thank those who stopped by my Facebook page, e-mailed me, posted here and by any other means stopped by to say happy birthday! Thank you also to those who simply stop by to see what's new and follow me to see what I have out next. It's because of you that I keep doing what I am doing ♥ 

Ok, enough of the warm fuzzies :P I am going to try and keep this short and sweet today. Remember how I said there would be something exciting? Here it is...a birthday sale! But hurry, it will only last a few days.



My new kit "Nineteen Seventy Six" will be only $2
PLUS everything else in my store over $2 will be 40% off for FOUR DAYS ONLY!
Sale is good January 27th through January 31st
NOTE: You will only see sale prices in your cart.

Here is the brand new kit I made in honor of my birthday:


Here is a fresh and new concept for a birthday kit. With unique color combination and elements, your pages will truly stand out! This kit is also great as other non-theme related layouts and projects. Included with your download you will receive the following:
  • 12, 12x12 background papers, 300dpi jpg format
  • 2 alpha sheets, lowercase letters only
  • numbers 0-9, individual and hand written files
  • 40 elements
You can see more about this kit in store HERE
 
And now for the winner of this kit. Congratulations to 


 Please contact me at river-rose@comcast.net 
Thank you to everyone for playing along. Please be sure to stop by Monday for the next sneak peek giveaway! I wish you all a wonderful weekend and that you get LOTS of scrapping time :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much. I sent you an email...:) :)

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete