Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday Winner Announced + New Promotions!

Happy Friday says it all, huh?! It does for me! I am so glad to see this day...mainly because I get to sleep in in the morning (hahaha) I have a bit to share today so I'm going to just go ahead and get started. First of all, I have a new kit in store and it's been a big hit with my ct so I hope you will like it too! It's on sale of course 30% off through Monday:
I Remember by river~rose

And this week we have some GORGEOUS ct inspiration! I am so lucky to have had such great talented Ladies work on my kit!


Aren't they just fantastic?!

And here is a look at this months FPD collab 'Toil and Trouble:
Toil and Trouble
Toil and Trouble will be 50% off through October 31st so don't pass this jam packed kit up for it's sale price of $3.50! Kit includes: 63 papers, 97 elements, 2 alphas, 1 layout template, 7 quick pages, and 2 printable hybrid projects. Be sure the check out the additional previews in the store to get a look at all the goodies that come with this kit!
 

Lastly, the title did say new promotions, right?? Well first, are you following me on twitter and/or facebook? Have you been to my blog lately? If you have or if you haven't you'll probably want to be watching throughout this weekend as I will be giving away coupons both $ and % amounts and even some free stuff including CU!! Here are links you can follow to be sure you don't miss this big opportunity:
Follow me!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PLUS: here are some codes you can use ALL MONTH long for additional savings!
rr_scrapper1 for $1 off $4 order
rr_scrapper2 for $2 off $8 order
rr_scrapper3 for $3 off $12 order
rr_scrapper4 for $4 off $16 order
rr_scrapper5 for $5 off $20 order


Hey everyone! Have you heard the news about next months appreciation freebie? I'll be sending all river~rose newsletter subscribers a FULL kit as a thank you gift for all. If you know anyone who would like to join send them to the following link to sign up so no one misses out: 
http://riverrosedesign.blogspot.com/p/newsletter.html
This particular newsletter will be sent November 5th.
Here's a peek at what's coming:
 
And now for this weeks winner if the newest release 'I Remember'
drum roll...(that makes it more dramatic and exciting :D )

Congratulations!! Please contact me at river-rose@comcast.net for your prize!

On that note, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Have some fun and get some scrapping and memory keeping done! See you back here soon!


1 comment:

  1. OMG I Won!!! Holy Sheep, thank you so much, I can't wait to play with it, woot!!!!

    ReplyDelete