Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a little teaser today and some icy cold conversation

Good morning world! I do hope you all are warmer than I am today. I got up to a house that is 68 degrees :( I do NOT like being cold! Guess that will teach me not to watch out for the weather and see when to be prepared with a heater. I am trying to wait as long as possible before I have to turn the furnace on. Once the furnace goes on the money goes quickly to the gas company and LOTS of it! So how long do you push it to turn on the heat (or air conditioning) at your house? Anyway, I guess I'll get to the point today, finally :) I have a sneak peek today but no giveaway. I will be back next Monday with a new sneak peek giveaway, promise! This week I have releasing a new collab! It's big and beautiful! Here is a little sneaky for you all. 

That's it for now. Hope you all will be back Friday for it's reveal and other news from River~Rose. 
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. You can suck it up at 68 degrees for the savings--I am just kidding--right not we live in base housing (on a base that still pays the utilities). But a few years ago, I was visiting my sister who chooses to budget down to the last cent and she had her thermostat set to 68 degrees. It was Christmas, and finally my mom gave me $5 and told me to give it to her (it was 2am) and tell her to turn up the heat or we were leaving!

    ReplyDelete