Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School just got better with savings and another freebie ;)

Happy Monday everyone! I am tired but enthusiastic (for the first time ever) for my kids to go back to school this week :) Why now and not before? I have no answer other than I think I am just realizing how much more I get done. I still love when they are home but am really also needing some time to myself. Mothers seem to get the least of this, eh?  Speaking of back to school...have you found any awesome bargains yet? I'm sure your looking as most of us do! I some how got lucky and had a ton of supplies left over form last year. I think i have become a supply hoarder! Not too bad though as it only takes one box not one room ;) The hard part is the clothing. Despite all that goes into getting the kids back in school, I still have photo's on the brain and always looking for great ways to preserve the times. I have a daughter starting her Senior year this year (wow, way to show my age!) so it's really important to get those photo's!! And because I know I am not the only scrapper out there trying to get children in school and take the time to get those memories saved, I have raised the sale to a 40% savings on items $2 or more PLUS I have an awesome hybrid project freebie for you courtesy of Tamara, a river~rose ct member! If your ready to save (and I mean full size kits for $1.95! and some CU just over $1!!) 
And here is the hybrid project I was talking about before. A printable crayon box that is ready for some good old fashion cut and paste! Here is a view of what Tamara has done with it:
EXPIRED
And last but not least,have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment