Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday everyone! After suffering in the 90-100 degree heat for almost a week, our ac is finally fixed! I am so thankful for that this morning while I can sit here long enough to get everything done :)
This week I have a fun new kit in store for you. As usual it is on sale 30%!
Sunshine Song, only $2.27 for a limited time!

Sunshine Song by river~rose

Free with the purchase of this kit:
::CT inspiration::


And now that you have seen the talent, here is the new and extremely talented River~Rose creative team members::


Please leave them a warm welcome here on the blog :)

Also, did you know that Funky Playground Designs is sponsoring the Designer Apprentice this year at DSA? Take a look at this:
Designer Apprentice - Auditions Going on Now!

and now for this weeks WINNER!
kcatonio<----That's YOU! Please e-mail me at river-rose@comcast.net so I can let you know how you can grab Sunshine Song FREE!

That's it for now! I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to purchase this kit. Is it still available anywhere?

    Thanks!!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete