Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School Products + Sales and Freebies!

I hope everyon has had a great week and looking forward to their weekend!
I have great news this week and a few new kits to show you too :)
First of all, it's back to school time for my children. they start August 18th. So soon! So in the name of back to school activities I am having a back to school sale!

Ad reads:
Back to school sale
35% off all products $2 or more
All prices will show in cart, no couopn needed!
From August 13th-22nd

And here is the kit, also 35% off, that I used to make this ad:
It's Elementary by river~rose

A layout from me:


And here is the second kit this week total sweet feelings with this ones:

Pretty Little Things

And here is some inspiration form the ct girls:

Here is a free quickpage made by the gorgeous and talented Katie aka katinoz from the river~rose creative team.
EXPIRED
That's it for now! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the QP. Your new kits look great.
    CazR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in Cape? What river? Seems I saw a local tweet you.

    ReplyDelete