Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Friday! We have TWO winners this week and more great stuff :)

Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to a rewarding weekend. I think my household has our school routine back in place and things are running more smoothly...well as smooth as they can be with the 6 of us :P
First, lets announce our winners this week...If this is you, please contact me at river-rose@comcast.net
Dawn and Suz! You will be getting the Color my Days kit. 
And now for the new stuff which is on sale right now for a limited time!

                                               And this one from Manuela


I am also releasing a new CU pack! Here is my Designer Mix Vol. 4 also on sale for a limited time:
Designer Mix Vol. 4 by river~rose
That's it for now. I plan to come back soon and share some photo's I took in the garden. I hope you'll come back to see them :)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really like the new blog header!!! Having 4 kiddos can really fill up a header, right? I loved the new kit, and the calculator is precious in the new CU!!

    ReplyDelete