Friday, December 10, 2010

Beautiful Collab and some Birthday News :)

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week. I have been working hard around the house preparing for Christmas for my children! My son went and seen a Christmas Carol live at the theater today with his classmates and all my children have all made out their Christmas lists...yep, it really is Christmas time here around my house!
I have also been working hard behind the scenes to bring you a few new beautiful products. The first, I am so proud to say, is a collab with the extremely talented
Creative Victorian Designs
Introducing...
Secrets of the Heart

Secret of the Heart by River~Rose and Creative Victorian Designs

You can see this in store HERE
Here are the papers (not sold separately):

 And here some wonderful beautiful inspirational layouts from the River~Rose Creative Artists, and one from me as well :)
Get lost in your thoughts, desires, dreams and wishes with this digital scrapbook kit brought to you by River~Rose and Creative Victorian Designs. Scrap away all the things you have been keeping deep within or share your love stories with "Secrets of the Heart" This is a great kit for a multitude of other themes as well. Included with this kit are 18, 12x12 papers in jpg format and 81 elements in png format. Also included are shadowed versions of all elements.
You can pick this up through Monday for 30% off!
::no coupon needed::

I also couldn't resist playing some more with the CU Jolly Mix collection and wound up with some more really cute CU items :D so here is Vol. 3 of the commercial use Jolly Mix collection also 30% off through Monday:CU Jolly Mix Vol. 3

Lastly, one of my sons birthday is Saturday and he is turning 13! I can't believe I will have 3 teenagers and one more to go who will be 11 in 4 months! Sheesh, the time has gone by so fast! In his honor, I would like to have a BIG one day sale. So here is an invitation from us to you:

Add reads:
Come celebrate my son's 13th birthday with a one day only sale Saturday, December 11 and save 50% on ALL orders $3 or more!

Stay tuned also, for some AWESOME news and more additions to the Many Seasons Collection! Come back Monday as I will have a sneak peek giveaway for you then! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've just started CTing for CVD and used your beautiful collab. kit!
    On my blog: http://berniedigilife.blogspot.com/2011/01/ct-los-for-creative-victorian-designs_08.html

    Well done on such a fantastic kit!
    Bernie x

    (previously @ SIS!)

    ReplyDelete