Friday, December 17, 2010

Winner Announced! Mouse Tales and MORE!

Happy Friday! DO you all have your shopping done for the holidays? I have only a little but will be finishing it up this weekend! We are always procrastinating on this. I still have not made a list of goodies for me, my husband and our children to make on Christmas eve. OK, maybe I am a borderline slacker but that is all in the name of bringing you all these great goodies each week. Or, at least, that's what I tell myself, haha
Never the less, here I am with my last Christmas kit for the year. So, I now present you 
"Mouse Tales"
Mouse Tales by river~rose
In store HERE

River~Rose Creative Artist inspiration:

And this CUTE hybrid card from Tamara:




Are you signed up for the DigiScrapAddicts "The Fix" If not, you should be! Yours truly is being featured this month :D
You can read more about it HERE

Here is the December Sale information:
My gift to you, take 35% off my entire store for the rest of December. No coupon needed, priced will show in cart.
Only at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

 Finally, here is the winner of this weeks new kit
Mouse Tales...

Please e-mail me at river-rose@comcast.net and congrats!!

Thanks everyone for playing along. I hope you'll come back and play as I have giveaways quite often here on the blog :) That is all for today, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and look forward to a fantastic week ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment