Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Freebie for YOU!

I just want to take the time here today to thank everyone with a special Christmas freebie. thank you for stopping here on the blog, at my shop at FPD and for those who have subscribed to my newsletter to stay up to date. Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of new years!

Also, I wanted to just give you a few reminders :)
Have you seen this months issue of The Fix from DigiScrapAddicts? If you haven't yet, you should! Get 4 products from 4 different featured designers Including ME! at a very low price of only $3! You can see more about it at HERE.

Second, I just wanted to remind you that my shop is on sale 35% off everything until January 1st :)

And here is a special gift for you all! If you like it, I would love to hear it in the comments section below.
 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Christmas gift! I love the colours, they are so soft, and the elements are really sweet! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas present ! Thanks so much.

    I wish you and your family, a warm and merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011 !
    Happy Holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a lovely kit! Happy Holidays.

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful freebie! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice kit - will be put to good use. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cute freebie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute! Th♥nk you for sharing! Merry Christm♥s!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet mini - thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete