Friday, December 3, 2010

Many Seasons Collection in store now :)

Happy Friday to everyone! Keeping it short and sweet this week so I can spend more time trying to put my house together for the Christmas holiday which is fast approaching! I have a new collection in store (the start of this collection anyway) and I am so excited about it, I could hardly wait to share :D So without further delay, here is the details:

Many Seasons is a series of mini kits all with a different and unique color pallet and element sets. The meaning of this series is to have a collection of kits on hand that will match your moods, life events and much more without an actual theme because we all know that life has "Many Seasons" and you should have a kit to match each one.
All kits include 8, 12x12 papers which are 300dpi and jpg format. Each kit also promises to include 18 unique elements in png format and always 300dpi.
You may use these kits in your personal and/or scrap for hire projects. Please read the River~Rose TOU for further information.

Be sure to watch for more of the "Many Seasons" series.

And here they are at only $1.75 each here at Funky Playground Designs







And that's it, have a wonderful weekend! I will see you back here next Monday :D

1 comment:

  1. hi!!!!!I wrote you some emails...have you ever seen them???sorry, but i need an aaswear...

    ReplyDelete