Thursday, September 2, 2010

FREEBIE!!

I have my first challenge posted for the Designer Apprentice! WooHoo, I am so excited and this is so fun even though it's only the first challenge. Either way, come check it out! Just click the image below and download the kit FREE:





riverrose-autumncrisp-FULLpv 

I also have this new mini kit in store today and not for get about TWO grab bags for just $3 each. Here they are:
On sale through Monday for only $1.50!
See the details HERE


Inspiration:


And here are the grab bags again:




CU grab bag
CU September Grab Bag by river~rose

And this one is a scrap for hire or personal use 365 themed grab bag full of scrapping essentials called
'7 Days'

7 Days a 365 Grab bag by river~rose

That's all for now. I wish everyone including those celebrating Labor Day this weekend and safe and happy weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment