Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some new and EXCITING stuff here today!

So much to say...so I'll just get right to it today :)

First, I have 2 new grab bags in store! One in a 365 collection of 5 products and one CU collection of 5 products and each bag is just $3.00 each!! It's a great deal for a great amount of digi goodness :D Here are the previews:
CU September Grab Bag by river~rose


7 Days a 365 Grab bag by river~rose




 Also, we have teamed up with The digi Chick to bring you the following AWESOME 365 collab:







Friendship: Part One - FPD Collab w/ The Digichick

Here is a LO I did using this part of our Friendship collab:
layout by riverrose

 Hope your as excited as I am! So, RUN! and don't miss these opportunities!

That's it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and are looking forward to the weekend ahead. Thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment