Thursday, September 16, 2010

Winner announced & LOTS of exciting news to share!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week! I have a ton of things to share with you all so I'll cut back on the chatter this week other than telling you that I am in celebration mode! My daughter will be 18 on September 22nd and we wanted to invite you to celebrate with us!

From September 17th-27th there will be be 50% automatically taken off (price shows in cart) of all orders $3.00 or more!
Here are this weeks products (get more by purchasing this kit 30% off)
Today by river~rose
Inspiration:


And here are some styles that will also coordinate with the kit for personal, commercial, and scrap for hire use.
Today CU Styles by river~rose

Oh, this is a favorite weekend also! It's time for Lost and Found! I have 6 items this week in the $1 category :) Click the image below to go see and here are the products I have up for a dollar for this weekend only:
3 CU Bundles:
Design Start Vol. 1 Bundled by river~roseDesign Start Bundle Vol. 2Design Start Bundle Vol. 3

Plus 3 kits OK for scrap for hire use:
You Make Me SmileWhere Ever He Goes by river~roseCan't Help Herself
BLOG WINNER ANNOUNCED!


Is this you? Please contact me at river-rose@comcast.net
Congratulations!
Stay tuned for my challenge 3 freebie! Plus, if you missed it, my challenge 1 and 2 freebies are still available!
Here are some other
important dates to remember:
http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/fo...play.php?f=132


http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/home.php?cat=6


http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/st...4&cat=0&page=1



Friendship: A Studio 365 Collaboration

The Funky Playground Designers have teamed up with The Digichick to bring you a wonderful new collaboration called Friendship:


Not only does this lovely collection coordinate with other great Studio 365 products you have in your stash, but you can pick up Part 2 FREE with any purchase of $15 or more at the Digichick from Sept 16-29. Don't worry if you missed Part 1 while it was free here at Funky Playground, it's still available for purchase for just $5.50!

I promise that's it! I do hope you stuck with me till the end though! It was a lot of news but GOOD news, right? :) I do hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. wow this new kit looks gorgeous!
    Can't wait to get home and go shopping!!
    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your work is terrific! Love the patterns and your great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit and wonderful sale - thanks so much! Just picked up Today and Where Ever He Goes. Can't wait to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete