Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week!
Mine has been hectic. I didn't get half the things done that I intended to :/ You know how life likes to change your plans just when you think you carved out a good path! It was not a bad week, none the less. That's what we all want anyway, right? I have been busy getting things ready for today's new releases though! And that's exciting :D So, here is what I have in store for you this week, all discounted as usual:
Modern Man by river~rose

Inspiration from the talented River~Rose ct:


Here is a 4th addition to the Design Start collection:

Design Start Vol.4 by river~roseDesign Start Vol. 4 StylesDesign Start Vol.4 Bundled

And guess who I collabed with! Yep, that would be Michelle Batton and check out this Oh So Funky collab we put together called "Child Of Funk" The best part is You can get the second part FREE. Just click on the banner below and read to find out how!

http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7307
Child of Funk - Part One

Child of Funk - Part Two

You can purchase these sets separately or together as a bundle:
Child of Funk - Collection


Lastly, here is the giveaway winner for this weeks new release:



If this is you, please e-mail me at river-rose@comcast.net
Congrats!

On that note:
That's is it for this week, I'll be back next week with some brand new goodies in store for you! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment