Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Sweet? Blog winner and more :)

I have to keep this short and sweet for today but when I say sweet...well...wait till you see this latest kit ;) By the way, we are still in celebration mode, my daughter is officially 18 and there is only a few days left for our sale! Here is a reminder of what you could be missing ;)

From September 17th-27th there will be be 50% automatically taken off (price shows in cart) of all orders $3.00 or more!
New this week (get more by purchasing this kit 30% off)


Ct Inspiration:



And now for the blog sneak peek winner...(drum roll here)




TINA! Congratulations, you have won this weeks new release kit, Me Want Candy! Please e-mail me at
river-rose@comcast.net and i will send you your prize.

Check back Monday for next weeks sneak peek giveaway.
Ok everyone, have a fantastic Friday and weekend ahead!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I am sad I didn't win :( I just love your style...your designs are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ... I'm happy that I won and will post as soon as my LO with the kit.

    ReplyDelete