Thursday, September 9, 2010

I have new stuff and a Freebie ♥

I know, it's nothing new for me to have some new good for you all :) I love putting things together after searching/creating for the perfect color pallet. The real reward really comes from those who use my design to scrap with. Have you used my designs? Send me a link to river-rose@comcast.net and I'll send you a sweet surprise♥ Deal? 
This week I bring you my new Autumn kit. I just love the time of year when things seem to go into a sort of calm and all the leaves start to turn such beautiful and rich colors. The sound of the wind blowing them down the street in the morning and having the windows in the house open without losing cool or heated air. There is so much more I could say about it but for now, I'll leave you with my creation/interpretation of the season.
New goodies in store:
This kit 'Sweet September' is on sale for $2.27 for a limited time.
Sweet September
CT inspiration:


And some CU slayer styles to coordinate or for designing you own elements, alpha's and more for sale:
only $1.55!
Sweet September Styles by river~rose



kcatonio said...
looks yummy! Cant wait to see it!

Dates to remember:

Link to the chat room:
http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/fo...play.php?f=132

Don't forget:
First up is a CU grab bag containing 5 NEW products for only $3.00!! CU September Grab Bag by river~rose

And second, a 365 grab bag I simply call 7 Days also with 5 new products for just $3.00!
7 Days a 365 Grab bag by river~rose

Here is my challenge 2 free kit I did for Designer Apprentice. You can click the image to grab it from Digi Scrap Addicts:riverrose-cupcakequeen-FULLpv
Text link: http://digiscrapaddicts.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=219990

And I'm of for now. Have a wonderful Friday and fantastic weekend ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely kits. Your link on Challenge 3 is not working.

    ReplyDelete